The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Analyst, E-Business, will be a part of an essential group that supports a variety of difference eCommerce customers. This role will use data driven analysis to drive insights and actions to the broader eCommerce team at Nestlé Health Science.
This role provides the opportunity to work across 1P/3P Marketplaces for Amazon, Walmart.com and other key OMNI channel partners, providing a holistic understanding of how different channels operate within eCommerce.
Our goal for this Analyst is to implement and maintain weekly/monthly reporting and provide deep dive discovery and actionable insights for our Customer Development Team on key Marketplace and OMNI channel retailers. This will allow the candidate the opportunity to be seen as the subject matter expert for optimizing data driven reports by leveraging customer data to help deliver against category and Ecommerce customer goals and priorities. In addition, this role will give the candidate the opportunity to learn about different areas & functions within ecommerce that will assist in understanding what areas/functions they would like to excel their career.
- Support standardized reporting of key KPIs within consumption, category, brand protection and fulfillment data that will help support week to week needs to our Ecommerce Sales, Marketing Finance, and Supply Chain Operations counter parts.
- Translate sales and marketing metrics into actionable insights by deep diving item and category level data to highlight recommendations to senior leaders to help reach optimal business discussions.
- Partner with leadership on strategic sales goals and project based initiatives to support Customer Development’s sales goals.
- Collaborate with third party agencies and data sources/ARAP tools to construct dynamic presentations around key consumer trends that are driving the category dynamics and sales for Ecommerce Marketplace’s and OMNI channel customers.
- Work as a strong internal resource for accessing internal knowledge and translating analysis into action by data storytelling that will identifying opportunities within the assigned ecommerce channel. Facilitating solutions and recommendations throughout the Ecommerce account team.
- Partner with cross function team member on project base initiatives to help optimize functionality and project sales growth.
- Establish ways to implement the reporting tools and process necessary to meet customer KPIs related to Operational performance and efficiencies.
- Utilize multiple data sources to analyze channel trends and provide recommendations for growth.
- Gather and share comprehensive insight and actions when managing Brand Protection Online Authorized Seller Program.
- Develop a baseline understanding for P&L management and financial budgeting.
- Work alongside a collaborative group of Analysts to deliver priority insights and action to the entire eCommerce organization.
- 1+ years of E-Commerce experience is preferable; Amazon Seller/Vendor Central, RetailLink/Seller Center is a plus.
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry required; preferably Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Ecommerce, Data Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Power BI etc.)
- Experience working with IRI/Nielsen syndicated and panel data is a plus.
- Must be able to articulate complex data sets by being a strong communicator, verbal and written.
- Must work well in a team environment and have a demonstrated ability to operate cross functional tasks within an organization.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a group setting to meet deadlines
- Ability to build relationships throughout the organization to help standardize process and improvement through cohesive efforts
- Understand the value of listening to customers, gaining insights to help move objectives forward.
- Problem solver with a solutions oriented mindset.
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Data Science
- E Business
- E Commerce