- Lead, direct and train line crews
- Ensure safety, quality, production compliance
- Promote continuous improvement
- Effectively communicate and partner with Production Manager/Supervisors and line crews
- Coordinate production lines set-up
- Review production issues, production schedule orders and product specifications.
- Responsible for documentation and record keeping for line
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Leadership skills/abilities
- Excellent and effective communication skills- fosters a 'team' spirit (approachable)
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts, weekends and overtime.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and independently at times.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Temporary -Long term
2nd and 3rd shift available
Geneva, IL 60134
Please send resumes to [ Email address blocked ]
- Business Process Improvement
- Production Management