The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Compounder is responsible for combining and processing materials by blending, mixing, heating, cooling, milling and/or deaerating as per provided instructions within the process of manufacturing vitamins, minerals, herbs and supplements. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
This position is for 2nd shift; 3-11:30pm.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Weigh, mix and dispense the types and amounts of materials that are required in the batch record formula
- Identify containers, vessels and processing equipment with the appropriate information to indicate the product being contained or processed
- Match all labels, and quantities with the batch record formula
- Monitor compounding process periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the Manager or Supervisor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Reading and understanding written instruction as detailed on production batch records
- Must be able to document process as per batch record formula and SOPs
- Must be able to load and unload raw materials compounded batches
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Standard Operating Procedure