The Production Supervisor is responsible for oversight and management of various products and services offered by the Communication Operations production team. This person will manage a team of production coordinators, lead new workflow implementations, oversee steady-state workflow activities, and will perform administrative functions such as scheduling, reporting, data entry and inventory management.
- Manage team of coordinators and daily operations of production area
- Oversight of all day-to-day operational activities for projects and programs
- Responsible meeting all service level agreements, client requirements and performance guarantees
- Leads issue resolution and process improvement initiatives
- Maintain up to date process documentation for all products and workflows under their supervision
- Materials ordering and inventory management responsibilities as assigned
- Communicates workflow status through daily reporting and meetings with our business partners
- Oversees training, maintains training documentation and other related tasks
- Acts as subject matter expert for all on-site operations during audits
- Promotes a positive working relationship with peers and business partners to drive engagement and productivity
- Responsible for leading their team on issue resolution, quality oversight, compliance management and process improvements
- Schedules meetings and performs other administrative tasks as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED or 4+ years of equivalent production work experience
- 1+ years as a team-lead, supervisor, or manager
- 3+ years working with MS Word and Excel
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ year of printing, shipping, or mailroom experience
- 1+ year experience using workflow management software. (i.e., SalesForce, Workfront, ServiceNow, etc.)
- 1+ year of inventory management
- 1+ year of vendor management
- 1+ year of project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willing to take on new responsibilities to align with the changing demands of our production team
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.