Lenox, IA 50851
$20 to 25/hr
Elite Staffing Inc. is currently hiring for a Drafter with Solidworks for their Lenox, IA location. This role is responsible for items produced in the drafting department. They will oversee daily aspects of drafting related activities and equipment. Candidate must be reliable, accountable and flexible, taking responsibility for everything that pertains to their department.
- Assist workers in the operations of the drafting department.
- Document all product data.
- Instruct and assist employees on the shop floor.
- Produce documentation to support production.
- Produce documentation to support sales.
- Communicate with other departments.
- Keep department supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to work assignments.
- Produce documentation to support the end user.
- Create, maintain and enforce a safe and efficient work environment.
- Improve product design by identifying and implementing possible product and/or process improvements.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
- Solid understanding of mechanical principles and equipment operation.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Proficient in the operations of SolidWorks.
- Specific knowledge of SolidWorks EPDM, SQL databases, computer networking and advanced Excel techniques.
- AS/BS in Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Technology or related field; or
- 3-5 years related experience in a similar role; or
- A suitable combination of education and practical experience.
Interested candidates can email [ Link removed ] or call
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.
- Business Process Improvement
- Computer Networks
- Microsoft Excel
- Nuclear Engineering
- Product Design