Responsible for repetitive and routine inspections to ensure control panels and/or equipment follows quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows blueprints and inspects wiring of relay panels to ensure it meets customers’ expectations.
- Reviews the work of others, tests wiring layouts and confirms proper installation.
- Notifies supervisor and other personnel of installation problems and assists with identifying and correcting associated problems.
- Maintains complete and accurate records and documentation of test/inspection activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
HS diploma or GED preferred.
Experience in quality assurance or quality control.
Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cladding (Construction)
- Quality Management