The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
We are looking for a new team member to keep the manufacturing of our health and wellness products running efficiently and cost effectively. The Granulation Operator is responsible for all activities related to the granulation of product as per formula instructions, while adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate granulation equipment independently as well as within a team environment
- Match all labels with batch records accurately paying close attention to detail
- Must be able to document granulation process information as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Will need to load and unload granulation equipment
- Monitor granulation operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined to understand inner workings of equipment
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations as required.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team and assist others
- Attention To Detail
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Standard Operating Procedure