AZZ Galvanizing – Denver
About AZZ Inc.
AZZ Inc. is the leading independent provider of hot-dip galvanizing, spin galvanizing, powder coating, plating, and coil coating solutions to a broad range of end-markets. Collectively, our business segments provide sustainable, unmatched metal coating solutions that enhance the longevity and appearance of buildings, products and infrastructure that are essential to everyday life. AZZ Surface Technologies provides metal finishing services, from powder coating to electroplating, for corrosion protection of parts measuring less than an inch and components measuring up to sixty feet in length.
AZZ has an exciting opportunity for an Office Clerk reporting to the Office Manager at our Denver facility. As an Office Clerk you are primarily responsible for providing all administrative support to our busy manufacturing facility. You have experience with customer service, you’re a pro at administration and you have strong organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains records and files, processes mail and answers phones.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voicemail systems, and personal computers.
- Answers telephones, direct calls, and takes messages.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems; either manually or using a computer.
- Inputs orders and produces production reports.
- Prepares paperwork associated with customer’s orders.
- 2-3 years’ experience in office administration
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, i.e., Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior knowledge of Oracle preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Customer Service