The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
As the first step in the manufacturing process, the Blending Operator is responsible for ensuring that all materials are thoroughly mixed so they can be made into tablets or capsules, as per formula instructions.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Required to competently operate blending machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Match all labels with batch records
- Document blending process information as per SOP
- Load and unload blending machines
- Monitor blending operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Safety Principles
- Certified Global Meeting Planner