We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Freight Sales Account Executive to join our winning team. If you're passionate about sales, an influential negotiator, and results driven, we want to hear from you!
This position strategically converts new business, penetrates territories, and fulfills quotas, with a primary objective to grow and retain profitable revenue. The incumbent analyzes sales reports and transportation trends to identify new customers, growth from existing customers, and shipment reductions. This role tracks sales opportunities and develops a pipeline of potential customers through strategic relationships. This position promotes cross-functional sales by sharing leads, informing peers on freight services and bundling opportunities, and collaborating on sales proposals.
- Compiles weekly sales recaps on achievements, losses, and competitive information
- Analyzes account recaps and monitors revenue trends to develop service recommendations
- Utilizes shipping technology and systems for account activity review and customer database sign-up
- Manages accounts by advising customers on billing processes, resolving inquiries, and entertaining customers
- Trains customers on use and advantages of web-based shipping and tracking functions
- Possesses strong customer relations, position the needed TFI shipping service to expand the customers’ business needs
- Understands TFI leverage over competitor products, services, and technology
- Projects future customer needs and is a critical thinker with analytical skills
- Possesses ability to identify issues and provide solutions and is a problem solver
- Builds strategic relationship with focus on customer pipeline and key decision making
- Persuasive negotiator with tactical techniques to overcome objections
- Possesses strong knowledge on industry trends and financial impact
- Experience giving sales presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree)
This position is being offered by TFI International Inc. or its affiliates, which is not affiliated with United Parcel Service, Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities (“UPS”).
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- Business Requirements
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Demand Planning