The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Warehouse Associate performs a wide variety of stocking and packing duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
- Reads pick sheets or computer terminal to determine items and quantities to be selected
- Pulls/pushes cart or pallet jack for use in collecting order components
- Selects product from appropriate location and places into correct container
- Verifies corrects product(s) and quantity of each item are present
- Seals carton either manually or by utilizing box sealer tape machine
- Restocks picking locations with returned product
- Operates electronic scanning equipment
- May be required to assemble kits
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Assembly And Installation
- Computer Terminals
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Standard Operating Procedure