AZZ Metal Coatings - Terrell
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, providing administrative support to a busy manufacturing facility.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
High school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
A minimum of two years of administrative experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. Knowledge of administration, clerical procedures and software such as Microsoft Office are helpful. Strong organizational skills and knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- Inputs orders and produces production reports.
- Prepares paperwork associated with customers’ orders.
- Communicates with customers in regards to order schedules, shipping schedules, order completions and complaints.
- Prepares and processes invoices for purchases and completed work.
- Organizes freight for customers’ orders.
- Obtains and processes customers’ requests for credit.
- Maintains records and files, processes mail and answers phones.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Oracle Applications