Your path to a successful new career starts here, at Southwest Florida College!
The mission of Southwest Florida College is to provide an education to individuals that will enable them to pursue successful careers and lead enriched lives.
To support this mission, the College offers:
- Associate degrees or diplomas in Accounting, Computer Aided Drafting & Design, Computer Programming & Database Management, Criminal Justice, Digital Design, Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Care & Management, Health Information Management, Interior Design & Decorating, Kitchen & Bath, Management, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding Technology, Medical Lab Technician, Network Engineering & Administration, Paralegal Studies, Surgical Technician, Web Design & Development.
- Bachelor degrees in Public Service and Administration, Accounting, Cyber Technology and Security Systems, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Information Technology & Security Systems, Interior Design & Decorating, Health Care Administration, and Management.
- General education courses as an essential element of all programs.
- A faculty whose credentials include academic preparation and professional and practical experience.
- Services to help students develop realistic academic plans and identify career objectives.
- Cooperative education that combines formal education with relevant work experience.
- Lifetime career assistance to help graduates secure employment opportunities.
- An environment that is professional and conducive to learning.