Since 2006, Summit Merchant Solutions has worked closely with small- and medium-sized merchants to determine their specific business needs, and develop cost-effective solutions that will maximize their revenues.
CPP has a long history of growth and innovation
- In 1997, CPP introduced Secur-Chex®, a check guarantee service designed to allow merchants to accept checks risk-free
- Debit-card processing was added as a service in 1999, along with ATM sales and service.
- FirstPay.Net was introduced in 2004 as a proprietary internet solution that allows merchants to not only process credit cards online, but also to create a Web storefront complete with products and services.
- In 2005, a gift card program called FirstAdvantage began offering businesses an innovative alternative to traditional paper certificates.
- In 2009, CPP processed more than $9 billion in merchant transactions.