Clearance Level Needed:
Engineering & Support Services
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Requirements Engineer (User Engagement) you will work as part of a team to assist to define, draft, maintain, record, and track the customer&s Mission Architecture requirements.
- Support external architecture and mission needs forums to the customer's Enterprise Mission Architecture. Activities may include drafting briefings and white papers and providing summary reports or briefings.
- As part of a team, apply the value metric framework one time per year to report and maintain the customer's value metrics.
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer and stakeholder systems needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Assist the government customer and program teammates in expressing their needs in terms that can be used to generate valid requirements.
- Work with stakeholders as well as technical and analytical counterparts to define constraints, and develop systems requirements and concept of operations documentation.
- A Bachelor&s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least 7-9 years of systems engineering or requirements engineering experience (preferably at the NRO).
- Must have a good understanding of DOORS capabilities.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: requirements engineer, user engagement, NRO