Clearance Level Needed:
Engineering & Support Services
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Systems Engineer (Portfolio Management) you will work as part of a team to draft enterprise portfolio-level and program-level technical planning guidance.
- Work on a team to draft a capability plan for the Enterprise Mission Architecture incorporating Government leadership intent, national policy, industrial base status, recent mission architecture decisions,intelligence-value framework, current capability gaps, and approved findings from studies and assessments to include coordination with internal stakeholders and mission partners.
- Work on a team to draft enterprise portfolio-level and program-level technical planning guidance and coordinate with internal stakeholders and mission partners.
- Work on a team to assess annual unfunded requirement against the Enterprise Mission Architecture.
- A Bachelor&s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least 7-9 years of systems engineering and portfolio management experience (preferably at the NRO).
- Must have a good understanding of mission architecture.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to an initial and random polygraph.
Keywords: systems engineer/architect, portfolio management, NRO