Clearance Level Needed:
Networks & Telecommunication Services
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a SAS EBI Administrator for our client site in Owings Mills, MD
• Ensures the overall health of the SAS EBI Application
• Configure new users and projects within the SAS EBI environment
• Provide production support to end users primarily using the Enterprise Guide client
• Applies maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required
• Designs solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the CMS SAS EBI environment
• Designs, implements, and maintains SAS EBI Application security
• Performs SAS EBI capacity planning and management
• Serves as an escalation point for escalated SAS EBI issues.
• Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of the SAS EBI Application
• Generates written documentation of all work performed.
• Have a customer-focused demeanor, effective oral and written communication skills.
• Provide off-hours and weekend support as needed.
• Bachelor&s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Five or more years of experience performing Administration tasks such as installation, configuration, upgrades, and maintenance of SAS EBI 9.3 or 9.4 software in a Solaris or Linux environment.
• Five or more years of experience supporting SAS EBI reporting and analytical applications in a production environment such as Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, BI Portal, and Web Report Studio.
• Past experience with installing, configuration, and operating SAS EBI in a Grid Environment.
• Thorough understanding or previous working experience performing code promotion activities within different SAS EBI environments.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of databases such as Teradata, DB2, and Oracle.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot application issues.
• Past experience supporting SAS EBI applications and reporting solutions that connect to Teradata, DB2, or Oracle databases.
• Seven or more years of experience supporting SAS EBI reporting and analytical applications in a production environment.
• Previous working experience with IBM WebSphere or other mid-tier web server applications.
• Demonstrated experience with working with the SAS vendor on product related issues affecting the client base.
• Previous experience performing Application Server Administration activities.
• Previous experience developing Java based Web Applications.
• Familiarity with the CMS 3-Zone architecture
• Ability to interact with client and translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Good team player; works well with others.
Location: Owings Mills, MD