At Office Depot and Office Max, our Merchandising Stock Associate ensures freight is processed efficiently to maximize product service levels and is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store customer service experience by assisting customers, as needed.
Following the established sorting and stocking guidelines, the Merchandising Stock Associate must complete the freight process within the designated time, and ensure the freight sorting area is organized and matches the approved 'blue print'. The Merchandising Stock Associate processes inventory, and proactively investigates and corrects any issues or discrepancies.
The Merchandising Stock Associate is required, at times, to assist customers, utilizing the proven Office Depot Selling Program, if sales associates are not available.
The Merchandising Stock Associate is also responsible for additional merchandising tasks, as directed by the Leader on duty.
High School Diploma or GED preferredOther Information:
- No previous experience required.
- Previous retail inventory and/or sales/customer service experience is considered an asset
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers and other employees.
- Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and process inventory.
- Must enjoy interacting with people
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.