Are you an accounting or finance professional who doesn't see his or her long-term future lost in analysis and Excel spreadsheets? Do you feel you have a different value to contribute to a fast-growing organization that is relative to your people skills, ambition, and ability to effectively communicate?
As an Accounting & Finance Recruiter with Atrium Staffing, you will play a key role in driving new business opportunities within the organization. The successful Recruiter will be service and delivery focused with a professional attitude. A high level of organization and methodical outlook is also desired. The Recruiter will require the successful candidate to deal with high volumes of activity while maintaining a detail oriented approach at all times. Previous experience or exposure within a sales environment will be advantageous for this role.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Sourcing finance & accounting candidates, arranging and conducting interviews
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with potential candidates while providing credible and consultative support to said internal customers during the entire recruitment process
- Maintaining database of candidates and matching them to appropriate open roles
- Conducting new-hire orientations and processing documentation including I-9 and W-4 forms
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies will also be required
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date associate files
Benefits: Base salary plus commission structure. Excellent benefits including health, vision, dental and flexible spending, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment benefits, 401k, generous paid time off, holidays and more