Clearance Level Needed:
Engineering & Support Services
Become an integral part of a dynamic team that leads the world in Mission Solutions and Services Group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The RF Engineer will be a team member that provides support to The U.S. Coast Guard Command, Control, and Communications Engineering Center (C3CEN) Interference (EMI) and Radiation Hazard (RADHAZ) program for USCG assets.
The RF engineer will:
• Prepare engineering test plans, outline test methods, including required test equipment, and anticipated sequence of testing.
• Conduct tests as per test plan.
• Analyze test data and develop solution(s) for proper EMC aboard designated cutters and shore stations.
• Prepare engineering reports including preliminary observations, data from initial tests, data analysis including any applicable screenshots or data output from test equipment, discussions of proposed solutions, test results of abatement efforts, comparisons of the baseline data with post abatement data, and additional recommendations.
• Develop HERP / HERO / HERF Tables based upon surveys. Update drawings as appropriate to reflect any noted changes.
• Assist to correct EMI problems or provide an EMI discovery survey of reported problems by USCG surface or shore units via CSD Trouble ticket, and as directed by the COR/ACOR. Respond within 48 hours of notification. Preparetrip report shall be submitted within thirty days for each one of the technical assistance visits.
• The RF engineer will conduct site surveys of prototype installation as authorized by the COR.
• The Contractor will observe any interference. Interview the crew as necessary.
• The Contractor will conduct any testing of prototype as per test plan or outside of test plan should it be deemed necessary.
A strong knowledge of Electromagnetic interference and Radiation Hazard surveys is a significant plus. Others with less knowledge will be considered.