The Product Analyst is responsible for analyzing complex business problems and issues using data to provide insight to decision-makers. Looking for a self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams, as well as interacting with clients to gather feedback on products. The ideal candidate loves to dig into data to find insights and make recommendations. The individual will be conducting tests on data quality and product functionality. The Product Analyst will be a member of the Supply & Demand Team and based in Chicago Loop office.
- With strong knowledge of product methodology and functionality, ensures that the products are performing as expected and notifies appropriate parties of any deviations on a timely basis.
- Manages roadmap and scoping of internal reporting projects for Business Intelligence/ data warehouse team.
- Communicates with product and technology teams on progress with BI team.
- Manages ad-hoc product deliverables as client purchases.
- Conducts feedback sessions with non-renewal customers.
- Tests feature enhancements and functionality to ensure expected performance prior to launch.
- Conducts data quality tests and shares findings.
- Gathers and analyzes feedback from and usage of clients to ensure maximum sales and renewals.
- Develops, analyzes, and reports on validation studies of internal, benchmark, external vendor, and competitor data.
- Delivers data analyses and deliverables to external partners on quarterly basis.
- Delivers monthly data requests to internal teams.
- Manages bug bounty programs of internal testing groups.
- Recommends and assists in evaluation of future enhancements of data products.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Tableau preferred
- Comfortable speaking with clients
- Detail-oriented, with ability to summarize data to technical team, data team, and product team
Benefits-We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
- Five Star Company Paid Trips for top performers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.