Minimum 2 years of Payroll Experience Required!
- Ensures timely processing of employee payroll in SAP, processing targets of 99.7% accuracy rating.
- Ensures all associate time information is entered into SAP by uploading all information from time clock inputs generated by the business units.
- Maintains payroll data and payroll requests by electronic submissions as well as the email system associated with each payroll process.
- Ensures that all time corrections, off-cycle checks and garnishments are processed by accurately inputting information into SAP.
- Accurately calculates special compensation, commissions, retro pay increases and final payouts.
- Ensures associates are paid according to weekly, bi-weekly and semimonthly payroll schedules, printing checks and direct deposit vouchers for mail or electronic submission by transmitting positive pay files and files to the bank for process
- Bank Liaison for any positive pay or payroll file transfers and funding issues
- Time and Attendance Liaison for any system issues within the houses and the vendor.
- Monthly spreadsheet reconciliation of taxes paid and partners with house finance departments on any posting inquiries to ensure accurate postings to general ledger accounts
- Ensures appropriate setup of all benefit deductions including union dues and fees by inputting all data in a timely fashion.
- Continuously improves the payroll process by analyzing trends and providing recommendations.
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.