Entry level engineering position into product development. This position requires an individual with the ability to perform multiple tasks within the product development discipline of medical devices, including product testing, prototype manufacturing, drawings and administration of the document control among others. This position also requires the set up and operation of various types of extrusion, textile or related equipment.
- Set up and operate various extrusion, molding and soft material processing equipment.
- Assist with the development, verification and validation activities of new products.
- Administration of the design control documents through ECO process.
- Conduct feasibility and engineering studies and generate relevant reports.
- Assist with the execution of design and process V V protocols.
- Perform product / prototype physical and mechanical testing.
- Collect and analyze test data for new products.
- Create and maintain engineering drawings.
- Maintains Design History Files.
- Requirements Experience A minimum of 2 years in a technical function, preferably in the medical device industry.
- A B.E or B.S. degree in a Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science or related field is required.
- Successful candidate may also currently be enrolled in an academic program and close to completing one of the above degrees. Skills/Knowledge/Experience
- Knowledge and familiar with, Good Laboratory Practices GLP, Good Manufacturing Practices GMP and ISO 13485:2003 and/or ISO 9001.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Well organized with good record keeping skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to communicate effectively. Additional Qualifications
- Ability to read and understand engineering documentation.
- Familiarity with PC based software for data entry and report generation.
- Experience using SolidWorks or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of extrusion processes and soft materials.
- Experience with design control activities is desired.
- Knowledge of plastics processes / processing equipment.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques for generation and analysis of data is a plus.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.