Reporting directly to the Regional Field Support Manager (RFM), The Customer Support Supervisors are responsible for all customer related services in their primary and secondary field offices. The Customer Support Supervisor (CSS) partners with the Director of Business Operations (DBO) and Regional Field Support Manager (RFM) by communicating processes and ensuring compliance.
CSSs interview, develop, train, and manage Customer Support Associates and Administrative Assistants. They ensure that outstanding customer service is given to all customers, both internal and external. In addition, CSSs manage several vital field office processes, including the health and safety program, internal recruiting process, the internal and external benefits program, and internal payroll.
- Manage, develop and train the Customer Support Associates and Administrative Assistants
- Compliance, reviewing, and training of the office performance scorecard goals
- Ensure outstanding customer service is given to all customers (internal and external)
- Manage health and safety program (Drug and backgrounds compliance)
- Manage internal recruiting process (Internal Applicant Tracking)
- Process and conduct all internal new hire paperwork, agreements/offer letters and PeopleSoft/ESF
- Manage benefits program internal and external
- Manage internal payroll including resolution of spread and commission issues
- Compliance of new and re-hire Pre Employment Paperwork program (folders to corporate processed weekly)
- Interviewing, hiring and training FSG team
- Manage office spending including: supply procurement, marketing, out of office activities and Purchasing Card account
- Track individual, divisional, office and regional performance
- Compliance of office operations: Employer Tax Credit Forms (8850's), advertising spending
- Management of compliance reports: Job error, tax error, national accounts, PeopleSoft reports (new starts report, without hours for two weeks, finish report, etc.)
- Management of starts being complete within 24 hours, finishes completed weekly
- Communicate weekly with RFM: administrative team, operations, reports, compliance of operations, relationships
- Oversee all operations and administrative team in local office and secondary offices
- Maintain relationship with office leadership and assist with miscellaneous duties for the Director of Business Operations
Direct Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
- Executes supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Minimum Education/ Abilities/Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years Field Support Group experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, or Accounting preferred
- 4+ years leadership preferred
Ideal experience: Retail Management, Human Resources, and/or Office Management
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.