The Customer Service Associate interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, and services.Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Interact with customers by phone or in person to provide information and to ensure the best service possible.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints, special orders, or returns in-store, via phone or mail.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
• Answer customers' questions regarding product, service and operation, or maintenance.
• Receive and process orders, provide information concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• May solicit sale of new or additional services or products. Performs other duties as required