Tires Plus Total Car Care is a division of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC. With over 500 retail locations nationwide, we offer excellent career opportunities for highly motivated professionals.
We take pride in our technicians which are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on our customer's vehicles. Applicants should have good communication skills and a commitment to excellent customer service.
Our technicians understand and appreciate the work environment that Tires Plus provides. We offer excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation. Other privileges include teammate discounts, credit union membership, and teammate assistance programs.
We offer great career advancement opportunities to highly motivated performers. Often times our senior technicians are promoted to management positions throughout our organization.
If you have a winning attitude and would like a long term career with a great company, we are interested in speaking with you.
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Technician:
• Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
• 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
• You will also need 5 ASE certifications, strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
• We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
• We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
• Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.