The Assistant Warehouse Supervisor Internship will begin in June and end in December of 2017.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You’ll coordinate and direct the production and shipping of product and gifts so that quality and efficiency are maintained throughout the department. You’ll maintain a clean and safe work environment. Your primary responsibilities will be the supervision and project planning of warehouse functions. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Working with Senior Supervisors on the coordination of daily warehouse functions
• Training temporary warehouse employees on procedures and job guidelines
• Analyzing and developing new warehouse functions
• Analyzing current operations methods while researching other methods that may deliver increased efficiencies
• Reviewing and updating all procedures pertaining to the production operations environment