New Audi Dealership in Lenexa, Kansas!
Audi Shawnee Mission is part of the Kuni Automotive dealership group, which is a privately held company operating 15 state of the art automotive dealerships in California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and now Kansas.
We have career opportunities for individuals who are passionate for the Audi brand and excited to help build an experience that will be second to none for our customers and other team members.
We offer the following incentives for choosing Audi Shawnee Mission!
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Extremely low cost medical, dental and vision insurance options – Individuals who are solely insuring themselves can pay as little as $50 a paycheck for medical insurance!
- Discounts on Naturopathic Care such as Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discounts and Gym Membership Subsidy
- Wellness Program
- Vehicle Purchase and Service Discounts
- 401k, with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
The Accounting Technician is responsible for having a general understanding of all aspects of the accounting office in a dealership. This includes expertise of laws and regulations related to registering and titling a vehicle in the state and jurisdiction that the dealership is located. The position must be able to review contract documents for purposes of compliance, titling, funding and billing the deal. In addition this position will be responsible for organizing, compiling, and transmitting to the Kuni Garage onsite cash receipts and deposits. They will also be responsible for scanning documents to the Kuni Garage for processing. The position requires attentive, detailed analysis, checking for proper authorization, the ability to complete accurate reconciliations and general understanding of the general ledger accounts. In addition this position must have adequate general accounting and dealership knowledge to assist the Office Manager/Controller with special projects as well as help other departments.
- 1 - 2+ years of accounting and automotive title experience
- Excellent accounting knowledge and mathematical skills
- Must be well organized with excellent time management, prioritizing, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and with limited supervision while meeting various deadlines
- Capacity for learning new skills and the inquisitiveness to ask when (s)he is not sure
- A great work ethic and friendly/work appropriate personality with enthusiasm for providing exceptional Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use telephone, computer, computer software, and other office equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, frequently change positions
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a drug free workforce. We participate in eVerify as part of our onboarding process. All offers of employment are contingent based upon our receipt of your acceptable drug screen and background reports.
Finance, Banking, Accounting