Marketing Firm Seeks Entry Level Professionals
In the News: ** Team TAG ranked the 11th Best Place to Work in Los Angeles (for businesses with 50 employees or less) by the LA Business Journal! **
Team TAG is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing SPORTS MINDED individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their “winning mindsets' and apply them to lucrative marketing and business careers.
We're looking for full-time ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVES to take on immediate marketing and account management responsibilities. Applicants must be highly motivated, sports minded, well organized, ambitious, and 'people first' oriented. There is NOT a glass ceiling - growth potential should be your biggest priority here.
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Team management
- Campaign management
- People skills and sales skills
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Finances (personal and business)
- Fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical benefits
- Thorough on job training
Essential Characteristics of ALL Employees:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Huge drive, ambition and motivation for success
- Outstanding work ethic
- Character, integrity and professionalism
- Fun personality!!!
All positions are full time. For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to us.
Submit your resume to:
hr@teamTAGgroup.com or contact Ellesse at 310-645-5300
Proud Member of the Better Business Bureau
Team TAG is based in Los Angeles, CA. Since our humble beginnings in 1998, we have solidified our reputation as one of America's premier outsourced sales and consulting firms. We specialize in 3 areas:
- Customer acquisition and retention. Fortune 500 companies hire us to sell their products and services to their customers (business and consumer)
- Leadership and strategic consultation for our network of offices nationally
- Coaching and developing young business people to become future leaders
We also have a passion to serve our community. Our staff loves to get involved in community, national, and international projects where we can help improve the lives of others.Mission Statement
- We will strive to attain true leadership roles and be the best examples for others to emulate.
- We will add value to all team members. Every person working with this organization will experience personal and professional growth.
- We will develop the highest quality and quantity of business partners nationally and internationally
TAG’s ValuesWe believe in:
- Integrity and honesty always
- Excellence in everything we do
- Being students of great leaders
- Leading others by our own example
- Developing entrepreneurial spirits
- The only way to fail is to quit
- Holding ourselves accountable
- Taking initiative and following through
- Teamwork through great relationships inside & outside of the office
- Helping others achieve their goals