We are currently hiring Business to Business Inside Sales Representatives. In this role you will be working with our industry leading clients contacting their exisitng customers. You will be responsible for contacting business owners and enhancing their already existing accounts through promoting a preview offer.
Join our family of talented Business to Business Agents who “Just Sound Better!' Earn top dollar for your performance and feel good representing nationally known companies.
Experienced professionals are encouraged to apply. Small training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy guarantee your success!
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- 3- 5 years sales experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on a simple CRM platform
- Positive, motivating attitude
- Solid base pay + incentives!!!
- Raises after 6 months and 1 year!!
- 4 day work week
- Set schedules work 30 hours per week
- Weekly pay & paid on-the-job training
- Supportive & motivating Staff to help you succeed
- Professional & upbeat office setting
DialAmerica - The Best Job In Town! With flexible work schedules, competitive compensation and amazing growth opportunities, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.
Report This Job
We believe that people will always be at the heart of our success. That is why we truly value our employees and work to inspire them. When these two powerful elements intersect at a workplace, ordinary people do extraordinary things.
At DialAmerica, we believe in providing professional opportunities in a great working environment, and we are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. If you want to work with others that are passionate and enjoy their jobs, then look no further. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise and grow with our team!
DialAmerica is one of the nation's largest privately held teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, DialAmerica has 23 call centers located throughout the United States.
Over 3,800 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors, including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
- Flexibility. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. At DialAmerica, we have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents.
- Family Atmosphere Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee.
- Performance Based pay With a structured base salary and DialAmerica’s generous incentive plans, employees can earn top dollar in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth.