There are three words that best describe what is unique about a career with
J.C. Ehrlich Co., Inc. - Long-Lasting Relationships.
Simply put, this means we do everything possible to encourage our co-workers to stay with us for a long time. We care about our people. For many of our co-workers, a position with Ehrlich becomes a career spanning decades. Over half of our 1,200 co-workers have been with us for at least 10 years and many have been here for 15, 20, even 25 years - or more. Most people believe that this kind of mutual loyalty is no longer possible in today's business world. At Ehrlich, we disagree. Good long-lasting relationships are not only possible, they are crucial to our success.
- We offer challenging work in a team atmosphere.
- We encourage entrepreneurial thinking.
- Your voice will be heard in your district office.
- Local district offices customize many things to suit their customers.
- Ehrlich is privately owned - so we can focus our attention on our co-workers and customers.
- We are in our in our third generation of Ehrlich family ownership and management.
- We offer benefits and training that are the best in our industry.
On behalf of the Ehrlich family of co-workers, I hope you consider becoming part of the team my great-grandfather Julius C. Ehrlich began 75 years ago.